Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Boxes




I am moving again.


It's the plight of the young adult. Constantly a vagabond.


In effort to not fall into the sin of complaining I am going to leave out how much I hate moving.


I have SOO much to be thankful for. I am first of all thankful that I need boxes. I need boxes not because I am moving away, but because I am moving across town. God is so good to me.


God wants me to stay in this town. God cares about not ripping me from the body of Living Hope and me having to live transitionally in another town to take a job so I would be honoring my parents. God let me honor my parents and stay here. He wants me here. He cares about our involvement in the body. YAY.

(more on the amazing story of how God provided a job for me when it is no longer confidential.)


So anyways, I need boxes. I need brown pieces of cardboard to put stuff in. I was a loser and I did not pick up boxes when I was at home. So I am asking if anyone would let me have some boxes or point me to the direction of free boxes. Free being the operative word.


Thanks and gig 'em

3 comments:

Kathryn, Michael and Alex said...

I am SO THANKFULL that God wants you to stay here.
I am SO THANKFULL that you are obedient and that He blesses that obedience.
I am a very good packer and mover and you know you will have help.
I will check at work tomorrow and see if we have boxes and hopefully bring them to HOPE group tomorrow night.
I love you!!

Jaclyn said...

Hey whenever we buy diapers we get kinda big boxes- I can save them for you! When are you moving and where to? We need to get together! :)
-Jaclyn

Jenn said...

wooo hoo! i sure hope we get to hang out a lot next semester when i dont have much school and you live with some people i see frequently :).

oh ps: no i dont have cingular - verizon girl. but bec and i will be praying for you! love you!