Sunday, May 25, 2008

Nothing But Smiles...



This is what my face has looked like for the past 36 hours. Yep...even when I am sleeping. Though it is not the most flattering picture of me, I think it best represents what I have been feeling.


Ryan has returned from Malawi! It has been a great time of talking (me in my man voice because I have a cold), laughing, and even some dancing (because we went to a wedding yesterday!!)


Ryan has adjusted well to the time change. He has been sleeping through the night...like a big boy...sorry I just couldn't resist, as soon as I wrote that it sounded like I was talking about a newborn baby!


I am so glad to have him home...if this picture doesn't tell you all the emotions I am feeling then I don't know what else will!


God has been so faithful! I will write more about it later, but right now i am going to go enjoy the fact that I can talk face to face with my amazing boyfriend!

1 comment:

Kathryn, Michael and Alex said...

I sure do love that face and I am glad it is smiling!!!

Can't wait to see you Wednesday.

Love you!!