Thursday, August 14, 2008

I am getting married...and starting another year of school

So I haven't written on the 'ol blog in a while. The title explains why...


So I hope even though I have been bad at bloggin that you all haven't left me. I need your help.


If you have ever gotten married, you all know that it is a lot of details to work out. If you have yet to get married, I have one piece of advice...have a short engagement!! Short engagment = less time to stress over details. It is wonderful.


Anyways, so I need some girl help here.


One very vital part of the wedding day is hair.


I need someone to tell me on my wedding day,


"Gurrl, you own that pony tail...work tha' updo!" (if you don't get this...please go to YouTube and search for the Mad TV skit, "can I have your number")


So my question is, have any of you lovely ladies ever had an updo in this town? Do you have any hairdressers that you can suggest for me?


I need the body now. hehe...no really I am not that dramatic, but I really do need suggestions!


Thanks!

5 comments:

abbyjoy said...

hi sara this is abby from jenn's graduation party :). if you're getting married in college station, i used angela from riviera day spa on rock prairie and she did an incredible job with both hair and makeup. i'd suggest doing a trial run with whoever you use just so you can totally relax the day of the wedding :). anyway, angela is lots of fun, has great ideas, and listens to what you want as well. http://rivieradayspa.net/ if you want to check them out :). enjoy planning!

SaraEaker said...

thanks so much abby!! I loved your engagement pictures you had on facebook too! You looked so beautiful! I will check them out for sure!

Kelly said...

woo! you're getting married! and teaching-are you superwoman? teaching is difficult enough:)

MacKenzie said...

My good friend LuBecca works for eclips and she did my hair (and my bridesmaids). She is amazing and super nice.

5 Chicks and a Farmer said...

Hey girl! I've seen my fair share of up dos over the years.......some of them disasters and some totally spectacular.

I know that I've NEVER seen anything awful come from Eclipse (next to Layne's off Texas Ave). They are awesome there and I actually think that they won the "best of the brazos valley" for up dos. They have ladies that work there that specialize in up dos.

There was one lady that worked there who traveled to Katy for a wedding (Vann's) I shot. She did the entire bridal party, bride, and both moms and every style looked incredible and beautiful, but all different.

I hope this helps. An up do is a big deal. I had some horrible ones through high school going to formals and such.

See ya!