Saturday, March 3, 2007

Instant Oatmeal...


There is a beautiful creation in this world that many people neglect to notice...Instant Oatmeal. You might be skeptical of its amazingness...but really it is. Not only is it warm goodness on a cold day and serves as a reminder that life is not all about cold cereal...but it is also a morning milk crisis saver! It is a lifesaver in the morning when you wake up and dum dum dum...there is either NO MILK in your refrigerator...or worse...very expired milk!


It's those mornings that I just fall deeply in love with Mr. Quaker, like I want him to be the father of my children! You see breakfast is my favorite part of the day and cereal is an essential part of that in my life. No milk or sour milk can most certainly put a damper on my morning! But not with Mr. Quaker and his amazing instant oatmeal...just add water and you can have a tasty breakfast without milk! Many nights I lay in bed about to fall asleep realizing I again procrastinated on my grocery shopping and I start to worry about my milk supply...


but then I rest easy knowing Mr. Quaker lives in my pantry!

7 comments:

Ryan Price said...

Well... I guess it's nice for me to know about this. But, through you blog? REALLY?!

I'm hurt... that's all I can say at this point...

SaraEaker said...

don't worry ryan price...you could take mr. quaker any day...really under that quaker costume of his is nothing but a wimpy man...there is no muscle!

Whitney said...

hahahaa, ryan is afraid of Mr. Quaker!

i'd love to see them fight.

Kathryn, Michael and Alex said...

Maple and brown sugar...one of my favorite things and Sara Eaker!!!

Kathryn, Michael and Alex said...

Oh and Whitney gentle and quiet spirit...we are lovers not fighters!!!

Whitney said...

auuuugh, kathryn follows me everywhere!! but i like it, it's like the holy spirit..

sorry sara for turning your comment section into whitney's learning ground.

SaraEaker said...

you are more than welcome to learn any where you like!